Location & Hours
Turn left onto W. Diversey Ave.
Turn right onto N. California Ave. to Belmont,
Make an immediate right into the alley (parking lot)
by the “Pisolino” sign (Italian restaurant)
Park in the lot behind our back door (black awning)
Reopen the 26th: 9am-3pm
December 27th-January 2nd: Closed
Reopen the 3rd: 9am-3pm
About A Lamp And Fixture
Clark Street in 1973.
Our next location was on Fullerton Ave. In November of 2005 we moved to our current location on Elston Ave.
- A Lamp sells lamps and lighting fixtures.
- We sell many styles and types of lampshades: Hard back drum shades, squares, rectangles, coolie and empire shades.
- As well as clip-on, chandelier, and uno shades. We also hand sew custom shades with our material or yours.
- A Lamp & Fixture Shoppe does lamp and lighting fixture repair. We retrofit European lighting and make custom fixtures.
- We clean and rewire crystal chandeliers.
- A Lamp & Fixture Shoppe has made custom lighting for many restaurants and manufacturers.